The purpose of this web site is to share a way as simple as it is possible to make the high-quality lenticular (3D photo, 3D art, Flip, Morph and Motion) pictures for home and business, using the usual and not expensive office equipment, which already presents almost in each house and office. I am talking about such things as a computer, a digital camera, an ink jet printer and a laminator.
Discover the secrets how YOU can profit widely and have Fun making 3D and FLIP Lenticular Pictures by yourself...
With this modern technology you can establish your own extremely profitable business or make your 3D and Flip pictures for yourself or your friends as an very interesting hobby. You will be able to amaze your friends and relatives with these great pictures. I know it exactly because I have made thousands of them and the people always like them. I am going to show you step-by-step how you can make the high quality lenticular pictures.
This lenticular technology could be useful also for advertising and promotional companies who are always looking for the new and effective ways to promote products as well as for professional and amateur 3D photographers and 3D artists who want to start new business or to expand already existent business.
On this web-site you will find whole line of the supplies that you will need for making 3D and Flip lenticular pictures and establish your profitable Internet business and all necessary information about lenticular technology. There are:
- FREE "Lenticular Technology and Business" Newsletter and FREE 8-days "Lenticular Technology" Course.
- Step-by-step manual "How to make high quality lenticular 3D photos and Flip pictures for home and business"
- "PhotoProjector" software that creates the interlaced images (3D photo, 3D art, Flip, Morph) with an informational database of the numerous of lenticular lenses types of the most known lenticular lens producers (Microlens, Orasee, Lenticular corporation and others).
- Lenticular Tool Kits that include all you need to start making lenticular pictures. These kits were developed specially for people who does not have any knowledge in lenticular technology. There are three tool kits:
- Lenticular Lenses Sets.
- Tripod Add-on for multishooting. That is an unique and highly useful equipment for 3D shooting.
- "ViewsAligner" software that can align all of your frames by slope, by magnification, by "zero point", crop them by the proportion of your final 3D lenticular picture during few minutes and even interlace your frame set into one interlaced picture.
- The software "MultiStereoBase" calculates the camera shift for multishooting.
I will be glad to clarify all of your questions that could appear when you'll start making lenticular pictures. Just write me by . Besides you could subscribe to "Lenticular Technology and Business " Newsletter and 8-days "Lenticular Technology" Course where I share my experience of making lenticular pictures. It is absolutely FREE. After subscribing you will get in minutes the password to the "Members Only Area" with more detailed information and exclusive offers.
If you are an enthusiast of 3D photography and have the 3D cameras like "Nimslo" or "Nishika" that technology is right for you too. You have to scan your pictures and simply follow to step-by-step instruction "How to make high quality lenticular 3D photos and Flip pictures for home and business ". If you do not have such cameras, in this book you will find the way how to take the multi shots using just one camera. With this book you will become familiar with modern technology of lenticular picture's manufacturing.
If you would like to make 2D to 3D conversion (to transform your beautiful flat pictures to 3D pictures) I would recommend you to pay your attention to software that really help you to do that:
- "Bas-Relief" software for 2D to 3D conversion.
- "PSD 3D Converter" software is designed for 2D to 3D conversion based on multilayered PSD files. This program converts a multilayered PSD file to several views / frames that look like this picture were shot from different angles. These frames could be used for making 3D lenticular pictures.
- "StereoMorpher PLUS" and "DepthMapCreator" can help you to turn your stereo photo pairs into remarkable lenticular 3D photos.
Friends of mine and me have made the 3D photos that you could see and order in the 3D Photo Gallery. Also I keep in touch with the talented 3D artists who give me their beautiful 3D images. These pictures are made in the 3D graphic software, such as "3D Studio Max", and I have made the lenticular 3D hard copies of them that you could see in my 3D Fine Art Gallery.
I am interested in establishment of the long commercial relations with different companies as photo, frame, gift, book or stationary shops. I am ready to discuss any possibilities to work together.
"3D PhotoPro" is a trademark of 3D Photo Productions.